Samsung One UI 4.1 makes it so easy when it comes to cleaning the storage and data. Whereas, the storage and cookies may suitable for keeping your Samsung smartphone quick. On the other hand, they may corrupt your device or may cause any severe issues or damage to your smartphone. So, it’s a good option to clean your device timely.
In the below-mentioned step guide, we will tell you how to clean storage and cookies on your Samsung smartphone. You just need to follow these basic steps.
- Go to the Settings menu of your Samsung smartphone
- Head towards the Apps
- Search the app you want to clean the storage and data
- Tap to Storage
- Click on the clear cache option
- If you wish to delete the data, Press Clear data
- Now, Select OK to confirm