Samsung users are dealing with a nasty dynamic lock screen image issue on their Galaxy phones. Eventually, some pictures appear broken when applied to the lock screen, affecting the overall image quality. However, the company has finally shared some quick tips to help you eliminate this bug.
How to fix the dynamic lock screen image issue on Samsung phones?
1. Enable the automatic update of the dynamic lock screen settings
- Make your way to the Settings app
- Select Wallpapers and styles
- Tap on the Change Wallpaper option
- Click on the Dynamic lock screen settings
- Turn on the toggle for the Automatic update
2. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the previously downloaded category image. This will remove the broken images from your device and put forth the latest ones.