Apple Notes has a prominent feature called Scan Printed which enables users to quickly scan printed or handwritten text and preserve it in the form of digital format. The tech giant introduced the feature back in 2022. At that time, the respective capability was quite comprehensive. Meanwhile, the latest version highlights new advancements.
Eventually, users need to tap on a note’s text field and then on the Live Text option in the pop-up menu to manage the relevant tasks. However, it was easier to opt for the same with the iOS 15 software builds. Let’s see how the feature works.
How to use the Scan Printed feature in Apple Notes?
- Navigate to the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad
- Create a new note or pick an existing note from the list
- Hit the Camera icon above the on-screen keyboard
- Click on the Scan Text option
- Position the printed or handwritten text in the camera’s viewfinder
- Once done, tap the Insert button