WhatsApp is the most globally used messaging service app in the entire world. On the other hand, many of its users, want to use two WhatsApp on the same mobile. Users can do this with the help of the in-built feature of the device. Whereas, if your smartphone is not equipped with this feature, then you can also download the Parallel apps.
Many companies like Samsung, OnePlus, and more permit their users to set up dual apps, or parallel apps. If you also want to use two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone, then read the below-mentioned steps.
How to use two WhatsApp accounts in one smartphone
- Go to the Settings menu
- Here, Find Dual apps, App twin, App Clone, Parallel Apps
- You will see the option WhatsApp, Toggle it right
- Go back to the Home Screen
- Now, you will see a second WhatsApp icon with a marking on it
- Open the app and set it up to use another WhatsApp account on your smartphone