Samsung Internet is one of the amazing Internet browsers, which provides a great scrolling experience and a good user interface. It also consists of a feature called group tabs, which enables the creation of several tabs.
This feature of One UI is similar to the safari on iPhone up to a various extent. When you are struggling with different tabs on your smartphone, style adjustment can’t save you from continuous scrolling in the tab switcher menu. But with this One UI feature, you can create tab groups and organize web pages as well.
JOIN TIP3X ON TELEGRAM
Users, just need to follow these basic steps, in order to enable this option on their Samsung device.
Here’s how to do it:
- Head towards the Settings menu and open the Tabs menu
- Click on the three dots and tap on the Group tabs
- Choose the radio button beside the tabs you want to add a group
- Now, tap on the group icon and add a desirable name
- Click on the create button, and you will be prompted by a new group with sorted web pages