There are a lot of people who struggle while switching their WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. Perhaps, there was not a complete solution to it. But now WhatsApp has finally found a quick easy way to this global problem.
Now, user’s don’t have to depend on any paid apps anymore. Make sure that your Android device is running on Android 5 Lollipop or later and your iPhone on iOS 15.5 or later. And also, reset your iPhone once. Follow these below-mentioned steps to enable this option.
- After resetting your iPhone, Log in to your Apple account and click on Apps & Data option
- Tap on the Move Data from Android and press Continue
- Now, you will be prompted by a single-use code, that you are supposed to enter in the Move to iOS app on your Android smartphone
- Now, open the Move to iOS app on your Android device and click on continue, if you agree with Apple’s terms and conditions.
- Enter the single-use code which is displayed on your iPhone
- Your Android phone is now wirelessly connected to your iPhone and complete the process by connecting to the iPhone’s local wireless network
- Click on the option called Transfer Data in the Move to iOS app and select the WhatsApp option from the list.
- Tap continues to proceed, and press the start button followed by the Next button.
- Once the process will be completed, both your Android and iPhone smartphone will show a Transfer complete notification.
We recommend you to keep patient during the transfer process, as it may take some time. Whereas the procedure will take only 4-5 minutes, it may take a longer time, if your backup is quite large.