You can schedule your posts on the Facebook app and other third-party services such as Hootsuite. You can easily track your schedule and edit what you need in the future.
How to schedule a Facebook post on desktop
- On the desktop, start writing your status or share a photo or link as you normally would.
- Before you hit “Share Now,” however, move your cursor instead to the small arrow next to “Share Now” underneath “News Feed.”
- You will see a drop-down menu with a few options. Select “Schedule.”
- A pop-up calendar lets you choose your specific date and time for the post to go out.
- Once you indicate the date and time, hit “Schedule.” Your post will then look like this.
- Notice the “Later,” meaning this post won’t go up right away.
- That signals that you scheduled it successfully. Just be sure to hit “Schedule Post” to finalize everything.