However, what you may not know is that you can actually add and delete words from the dictionary on your Android phone. If you are often troubled by words that your phone thinks are misspelled.
How to add words to your Android’s internal dictionary
1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
2. Scroll down until you can tap “System.”
3. From the System menu, go to “Languages & input.”
4. At the bottom of the menu, tap the arrow next to “Advanced” to open the Advanced Settings menu.
5. Under “Tools,” tap “Personal dictionary.”
6. To add a word to your personal dictionary when it opens, tap the plus “+” button in the upper right corner.
7. Type the new word you want your phone to recognize in the top line provided.
8. If you ever want to delete a word from your personal dictionary, simply select it from the menu of existing words, then tap the garbage bin icon in the top right corner.