It is very interesting to install a screen saver on your computer, and it can be personalized according to your preferences. If you want to display an animation sequence on the desktop when the computer is not used for a period of time, please set up a screen saver.
A screen saver is an animation that appears after your computer has been idle for a period of time. Moreover, it can be used to lock your computer when you are away or to show your favorite photos as a slideshow.
- Press the Windows key, type Change screen saver, then press Enter.
- In the Screen Saver Settings window, click the down arrow.
- Select a screen saver from the drop-down menu.
- Once you’ve chosen a screen saver, you have a few options. To change how long the computer waits before starting the screen saver, click the up or down arrows for the Wait option to your preferred timing.
- If you’re using the Photos screen saver option, you can change the timing between pictures in Settings, then choose between slow, medium, and fast on the Slide show speed.