In some cases, we do not have a Wi-Fi connection, either because we are not at home, or because of network problems, or because we are in another residence and we need to connect to a computer.
- First of all, check that you have 3G / 4G / 5G mobile connectivity activated on your Realme 8 Pro. To do this, with the Realme 8 Pro unlocked.
- You can slide your finger from the top of the screen down, the shortcuts to device settings will be displayed. The antenna symbol must be blue, if not, press to activate it.
- On your Realme 8 Pro go to the device settings, it is the gear wheel icon that you will find on the home screen or in the phone menu.
- You can access the main menu by dragging your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen.
- Click on “Networks & internet” or “Connections” and then click on “More”.
- Click on “Hotspot & tethering”.
- Activate the portable Wi-Fi hotspot in your Realme and then click on “Set up Wi-Fi hotspot”, you will be able to indicate a name for the Wi-Fi network, choose the type of security, we recommend “WPA2 PSK” and write the password that you want to put to this Wi-Fi network.
- Click on “Save” and you can search and configure this portable Wi-Fi network to share the internet connection from your Realme 8 Pro on another device.