Realme 8 Pro is a unique smartphone and the phone holders now welcome the stable Android 13 software update. After a long wait, the tech giant has finally served the benefits of realme UI 4.0 firmware to the corresponding device owners.
Looking at the changelog, the stable Android 13 for Realme 8 Pro comes with the realme UI 4.0 version RMX3081_11.F.03. Users should have at least 10GB of free space in their device to store the ultimate firmware easily on their handsets.
This is a staged rollout and will gradually push among consumers. Consequently, you must have RMX3081_11.C.25 or C.26 as the baseline version on your device. Besides, use a standard network medium to conduct the installation process.
Now let’s explore the massive changelog. As per the details, the official realme UI 4.0 update brings an Aquamorphic design to the phone. This element adds a new flavor to the home screen and enhances the visual comfort for users. You will also find effective optimizations for widgets, icons, fonts, and more in this section.
Next, the firmware looks after the efficiency of the handset. It adds large folders and better media playback control to the interface. Ahead, you will find Security and Health-related features as well.
Thus, you should install the update as it reaches your phone screen. In case, you didn’t like the latest firmware and want to take a U-turn, you can opt for the Android 12 RollBack process. You can further have a look at the changelog below.
STABLE ANDROID 13 UPDATE CHANGELOG
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default • You can search content online and on your device.
Security & Privacy:
- Optimizes Private Safe.
- The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
Health & Digital WellBeing:
- Adds Eye Comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.