Usually, you might use an app or website to watch YouTube videos. But this is sometimes impossible. You may already know that, for example, during holidays or on arrival, you will not establish fast or unlimited connections, or you need to insert clips from YouTube videos into your presentation.
Of course, it’s worth remembering that skipping streaming videos and ads is the best way to support your favorite channels. YouTube allows its users to download the videos but it still requires you to go back to the app to watch the saved video, and in the same cases, you can’t watch the video offline.
Besides, you can download YouTube videos on your smartphone. The following steps are given below.
How to download YouTube videos on mobile:
- Step 1: Go to the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Search for the video that you want to save.
- Step 3: Open the video and right below it you will see a download option, tap on it.
- Step 4: The downloading of the video will start. Once the video is downloaded you can view it in offline mode by going to Library option on YouTube.
You can watch the video even when the internet of your device is turned off.
To have the YouTube video on your mobile phone’s storage, you will have to download Snaptube app on your device. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website snaptubeapp.com and download the app on your phone.
- Step 2: Find the link to the YouTube video that you want to save and click on the download button.
- Step 3: The video will be downloaded on your smartphone.