Google Camera AKA Pixel Camera is a camera application pre-installed with Google Pixels. The Google Camera app was launched in April 2014, and every Android smartphone running Android 4.4 and higher supports the app. However, this application is now only available for Google Pixel devices.
The Google Camera app has some main features that make it more powerful than all other OEM camera apps. The pixel camera has HDR+, has double exposure control, night vision, super resolution zoom, top shooting, portrait and distant shooting.
As mentioned above, Google Camera has a variety of functions that can improve image quality. At the same time, if other smartphones other than Google Pixels use Google Camera to shoot, the effect is not good because it can take pictures but does not use Google’s HDR+.
Several modders and developers continuously work to avail the top features and all functionalities of the Google Camera application for other smartphones. The result of the hard work of developers to unlock the Google Camera features is known as GCam Mod. However, the modders crack the Pixel Camera for their own devices and share it on different blogs for other users having the specific smartphone.
There are many Samsung Galaxy smartphones on the market, including flagship products, mid-range products and budgets. Galaxy users must use Samsung’s own Camera app, which has impressive features based on a UI.
Even after having excellent features in Samsung Camera, some Galaxy users still want to use GCam Mod to capture images through Google Camera’s exciting features (such as HDR+, Night Sight, Astrophotography, etc.). Therefore, we can easily find different GCam mods for Galaxy smartphones supported by the Snapdragon chipset.
On the other hand, this is a daunting challenge for users who have Galaxy devices powered by Exynos processors. In this case, some GCam Mods can be found on different blogs used with these smartphones. As we all know, the Korean technology giant is equipped with two different processors on its flagship phones, including Qualcomm’s Snapdragon in certain markets (South Korea, the United States) and its own Exynos SoC.
Samsung devices with powerful camera capabilities:
Last year, Samsung introduced the Galaxy S20 series integrated with the largest image sensor marked the beginning of a new era of mobile devices. Coupled with the huge image sensor and artificial intelligence tools, the Galaxy S20 phones deliver a massive image capturing and video shooting experience.
The top tier of the Galaxy S20 lineup – Galaxy S20 Ultra equips the professional-grade 108-megapixel camera that lets users zoom up to 100 times to capture moments and details they might miss.
Moreover, this year’s Galaxy S21 devices feature the advanced AI technology that makes them the smartest camera from Samsung to date. It helps users capture the best photos or videos to achieve epic functions every day.
On the other hand, the top variant of the latest Galaxy S21 series – Galaxy S21 Ultra has become the first smartphone offering from Samsung that has two telephoto lenses that provide 10x optical zoom and up to 100x space zoom.
Apart from the impressive camera capabilities, Galaxy users can also try the GCam Mod on their devices that can surely enhance the image capturing capacities of their smartphone by using the powerful functions of the Google Camera applications.
Here, you can get the latest and working GCam Mod application for your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G- Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10e – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S9 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – Download Link
- Samsung Galaxy A71 – Download Link
How to install GCam:
- Download the compatible GCam APK from the above-mentioned links.
- If you want to install a third-party app, you need to enable the app Install from Unknown Sources –
- Go to Settings
- Apps & notifications
- Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc)
- Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- These GCam applications may/may not be compatible with your device.
- Check the exact model before downloading the GCam app.
- Be aware, you are installing the GCam Mod at your own risk and no one will be responsible if anything goes wrong.
- Download links are collected from different unknown sources.