WhatsApp is releasing a new feature that lets you link your email address with the chat account. Notably, it aims to offer better security so that your app experience may remain efficient. Users can access the feature by receiving an OTP verification code in case they are unable to receive it via SMS.
How to link email address with your WhatsApp account?
- Open WhatsApp on your device
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen
- Select the Settings option
- Choose Accounts
- Tap on the Email address option
- Input the email you want to link with your WhatsApp account
Hereafter, you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on the provided email ID. Enter the OTP and tap on the verify button.