Want to set a vibrating alarm clock on your iPhone? You can easily set the iPhone vibrating alarm clock using the built-in clock application pre-installed on iOS. With some configuration settings, you can create a simple vibration-only alert on the iPhone without any sound or audio.
It is basically a silent alarm clock, very useful in many situations where you need an alarm clock to wake you up or remind you to pay attention to certain things, but when you need this alarm clock, please stay as calm as possible.
- Open the Clock app on iPhone.
- Go to the “Alarm” tab and then click the plus + button to add a new alarm (you can also edit an existing alarm).
- Set the alarm clock time and settings to the desired time, then click on “Sound”.
- At the top of the Sound section, tap on “Vibration”.
- Choose a Vibration pattern that you want to use as the vibrating alarm, then tap back to Sound
- Back in the Sound section, scroll all the way down and choose “None” as the sound.
- Tap the Back button, then tap on “Save” to save the vibrating alarm as specified.