Mobile gaming has absolutely exploded onto the scene in recent years, with the arrival of games like Genshin Impact, Call of Duty: Mobile, and others. However, the problem for some is that the touch-screen controls are really too much of a pain.
when it comes to being competitive, especially in those games that require pin-point input. Thankfully, there are some great controllers that can be paired to your Android phone tablet, just like the Xbox Series X controller that launched last year.
Connect Xbox Series X Controller to Android
Although the Xbox Series X controller offers a slight redesign compared to its predecessor, it’s nothing like going from Sony’s DualShock 4 to the all-new DualSense controller. This means that the pairing process to connect the Xbox Series X controller to Android is going to be as easy as it gets, and that’s a good thing so you can start gaming quicker.
- Press and hold the Xbox button to turn it on.
- Press and hold the sync button on the top of the Xbox Series X controller until it starts blinking to put it in pairing mode.
- From your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Navigate to the Bluetooth menu.
- Under Available Devices, select the Xbox Controller from the list.