The moment Fortnite was updated in order to process in-app purchases from gamers, it was crystal clear what will happen next. Epic Games’ act of bringing its own payment option agitated Apple in a true sense consequently Apple shut the door of its App Store for Fortnite.
Following Apple’s lead, Google also decided to do away with Fortnite by pulling it out from Play Store. This rivalry between the tech giants Google/Apple and Epic Games has put the gamers at a disadvantage.
We can say last week was quite a rough patch for them when they saw Fortnite disappearing from the App Store and Play Store. But, here I have one solution to Install Fortnite on an Android phone without using Play Store.
How to Install Fortnite Game on Android Devices without using Google Play Store
- In order to download the installer APK, head to the Epic Games Page
- Now, tap on ‘Get it on the Epic Games App’ and watch the notification bar to Open the APK
- Before you open, you will get a security prompt. To allow that, head to the settings and then enable the toggle. We do this so we can allow our device to install apps outside the Play Store
- Hit the back button and you will be redirected to the installation page. Now, tap on the install button.
- After the installation of the Fortnite Installer, open Fortnite and tap on the Install button.
- Fortnite has been successfully installed on your Android device without even using Play Store.