What you search for on your Android phone or tablet is your own private business, but if someone were to go through your Google search history on your device, that private stuff could become all too public. That’s the main reason you should regularly clear your Google search history on your Android, but it’s not the only reason.
Besides, past Google searches can impact the results you get in future searches, which means that the results Google gives you could be influenced by keywords you searched in the past. Clearing search history on an Android device is a quick and easy process.
1. Launch theapp and check to make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Tap the three little dots at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on “History” in the drop-down menu.
4. Tap “CLEAR BROWSING DATA” on the next screen.
5. Tap the words “Last hour” to select the time and date range of search data you want to erase, then tap “CLEAR DATA.”