Apple is releasing the iOS 17.1.2 update for iPhone users with a handful of bug fixes and security improvements. Accordingly, the new firmware aims to mend the anonymous issues and defects that have been troubling users for a long time. In addition, it hypes the stability aspects for a reliable experience.
The details reveal that the iOS 17.1.2 update with version 21B101 mainly addresses vulnerabilities that may have been exploited in earlier versions of iOS. These include:
- Processing web content may disclose sensitive information
- Processing web content may lead to arbitrary code execution
How to download the Apple iOS 17.1.2 update on your iPhone?
For starters, the company is releasing the latest version via the OTA medium. Hence, it would take a few days to cover all the units. By that time, you can follow the steps given below to carry out the manual installation:
- Go to the Settings app
- Scroll down and select the General tab
- Click on the Software Update option
- Let the device search for the latest version