Google Pixel phones have a Motion Photos feature which captures multiple images and short videos in a single snap. It is quite similar to the OPPO’s burst mode but you need to opt for different steps to activate it.
When taking a motion photo, your handset records a short video of about three seconds – resulting in a motion effect. Eventually, instead of taking one, you will end up taking about 40 photos within three seconds.
How to use the Motion Photos feature on Google Pixel?
- Open the camera app on your Pixel phone
- Tap on the Settings icon at the top left corner
- Set the More Light setting to None
- Click on More Settings > Advanced
- Disable the Social media depth features
- Return to the camera app’s settings and turn on Top Shot
- Capture a snap!
Ultimately, every time you take a snap, your camera will capture a motion photo. Don’t worry as this won’t impact the image quality and you can save the original one separately.