After the beta version, Xiaomi has now finally released a stable MIUI 14 update for the POCO M3 smartphone owners. This new software version will make your POCO device run faster, smoother, and more appropriate. It will also uplift various segments of the system with new optimizations and features.
As per the input, the new version of MIUI is more swift and reliable as compared to the previous version. Additionally, the owners of POCO M3 models are collecting this MIUI 14 as the last major update. As the device has completed its software support and the MIUI 14 update is based on Android 12, instead of Android 13.
Yes, the users of POCO M3 will not be able to enjoy the features of the Android 13 operating system. But the MIUI 14 itself includes a bundle of significant components and advancements which will take the user’s experience to a new level and give you a reason to operate your current device for a more extended period.
Based on Android 12 the MIUI 14 update will offer you several attributes which will take the user’s experience to a new level. In addition, the April 2023 firmware will enhance the security and stability of the system and make it more reliable. Below you can check some of the key components of MIUI 14.
- New widget formats will allow more combinations, making your experience even more convenient.
- Reimagined home screen, to give the device a more soothing look.
- Big home screen folders to highlight the apps you use most.
- Advanced search in settings for a more better searching experience.
- Back-end optimization, for better performance.
- On-device privacy for minimizing the risk of leaking data.
- Connected device option to sync the app you use on your smartphone and tablet.
Moving on, the update has arrived with MIUI build version V18.104.22.168.SJFTRXM and an installation package of 3.2 GB. Also, it’s currently rolling out in Turkey, which will expand to more users in the coming days. Also, the update is released via OTA format, hence it may take some time to reach every eligible unit.
If you want, then you can install the update manually via Settings > About Phone > System Update > MIUI Version > Download & Install.