If you want to send and protect tactful information but are unable to do so. Then, you can now send with Gmail’s Confidential Mode. You can use this mode to set an expiry date for messages or reverse any time.
Whereas Confidential Mode helps in stopping the recipients from mistakenly sharing your email, it doesn’t prevent recipients from taking photos or screenshots of your confidential messages.
In these below-mentioned steps, we will tell you how to enable Confidential mode on your Email. You just need to follow these basic steps.
- Open Gmail on your device
- Click on Compose option
- Tap on Confidential Mode at the bottom right of your device
- Now, set an expiration date and passcode. (Recipients will receive a passcode by text message. Also, make sure you enter the recipient’s phone number, not your own.
- Press on Save
How to open an Email sent with Confidential Mode
- You can view the message until the termination date or until the sender removes access
- Options like a copy, paste, print, download, and forward the message text will be disabled
- It may ask you to enter a passcode to open the Email