Android 12 is one of the most used operating systems across the globe. It provides a personal, safe, and effortless experience for the device. One such feature is where users can obstruct Google from following them throughout the web.
You just need to follow these below-mentioned apps to enable it.
JOIN TIP3X ON TELEGRAM
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Settings menu
- Click on Privacy and then Activity controls
- Select your Google account
- Now, turn off the Web & App activity
- Turn off Location History. As this will stop Google from tracking you.
- Turn off the YouTube History, as it will prevent google from customizing your recommendations.
- Turn off Ad personalization by clicking on Go to Ad settings and toggling the option off.
Users can also limit up to how extend Google can store their data. In order to do that you need to select an auto-delete option.