Realme has started the deployment of Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 for the Realme Narzo 30 devices in India. Bringing all the innovations of Google’s latest OS to mobile phones, the Chinese phone maker’s Realme UI 3.0 Early Access, aka Open Beta activity, allows consumers to experience whole new features before anyone else.
Just to remind you, please be aware that being early software it may contain bugs and some apps may not work properly. Realme UI 3.0 offers a see-through visual layout, allowing users to fully appreciate each page. It also brings more practical features, with personalization, fluidity, and privacy greatly improved.
How to sign up for Realme UI 3.0?
Signing up for Realme UI 3.0 Early Access program is very simple, however, make sure your Realme Narzo 30 has a 60%+ battery as well as update your Realme Narzo 30 to the latest UI version.
- Once done, Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel:
- Settings → Software Update → Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner → Trial Version → Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the quiz.
A few mins later of submitting all needed information in the application channel, you will receive the Realme UI 3.0 update, but keep in mind that the company has limited seats to ensure an optimal beta testing program.
How to rollback to realme UI 2.0 (Android 11)?
- Your personal data will be erased when you rollback. Please back up your data before the operation.
- You will not be able to get back to the Early Access version once you have rolled back.
- You need to manually update to the latest Realme UI 2.0 version in case you lost some pre-installed applications.
1. Download the rollback package onto your phone’s directory.
2. Locate and install the rollback package:
- Settings → About phone → Click on the “realme UI 3.0 Software Version” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Local install → Find and tap the rollback package to roll back to the previous version.