Apple’s Health feature gathers your health data from your iPhone, Apple Watch, and apps that you already use, so you can monitor your health progress. To make this feature more useful Apple has added a new walking steadiness feature. In this article, we will tell you how to enable walking steadiness in your iPhone.
What is Walking steadiness?
Walking steadiness is a feature that uses your iPhone to collect data through using custom algorithms that assess your balance, strength, and gait. The data collected with your iPhone make an estimate that gives you a notification when your steadiness becomes low or stays low to prevent you from falling.
How to receive notification from Walking steadiness:
- Step1: Open Health.
- Step2: Tap your profile picture or initials at the top right.
- If you don’t see your profile picture or initials, tap Summary or Browse at the bottom of the screen, then scroll to the top of the screen.
- Step3: Tap Health Checklist.
- Step4: Tap Set Up for Walking Steadiness Notifications, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- To review your notifications, tap Browse at the bottom right, tap Mobility, scroll down, then tap Walking Steadiness Notifications.