It’s an interactive app from Samsung that lets you simulate a complete Galaxy smartphone home screen with a range of interactive apps and settings options on your iPhone.
If you are keen to make your iPhone look like Android without jailbreak Samsung lately introduced an interactive web app called iTest, which gives Apple users a brief tour of the Android-based One UI 3.
You can use it to simulate a Samsung experience and make your iPhone look and feel like Android.
However, it supports only iPhone 7 and newer models. So, if you’ve got one, follow the steps below to try Android UI on your iPhone.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Type www.itest.nz in the search bar and enter.
- Once the site loads, click the Share button at the bottom.
- Scroll up to reveal the menu. Tap Add to Homescreen.
- Change the shortcut name if you want to. Then tap Add to confirm.
- Here, tap the newly added shortcut.
- Once it opens, click on Next > Next > Let’s Go to start your Android experience.
This was all about how you can make your iPhone look and feel like Android using Samsung iTest.