However, a hurdle that we often run into in the process is that not all services offer the option to send uncompressed media readily and require some kind of a workaround to get it to work.
Fortunately, in the case of Telegram (on Android), that is not the case, as it allows you to easily send media across to your contacts without running into compression issues.
Steps to send uncompressed media:
- For this, go to the chat you want to share media in.
- Click on the attachment button.
- Next, choose the media (photos and videos) from your gallery that you want to share.
- Tap and hold the send button until you see an option that says Send without compression.
- Finally, click on it to send your media in an uncompressed format.
However, if you are having an iOS device, though, you have to select the media (photos and videos) as files to send them in an uncompressed form.