FAU-G is a proudly made-in-India project from nCore Games that pays tribute to the heroes of our nation’s armed forces. Based on real-world scenarios, FAU-G brings to life the thrill and adrenaline of a life spent guarding India’s borders.
This mobile game is based on the real-world conditions that give life, the excitement and adrenaline of lifeguarding the borders of India. In addition to this game, the nCore Games are a tribute to the heroes of our country’s Armed Forces.
Moving forward, the made-in-India action game FAU-G will soon get its first multiplayer mode. The nCORE developers also stated that Team Deathmatch mode will also add in the next update along with the latest guns.
This new update can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store, or you can download the APK files by using the below links.
Here’s how to download for FAU-G via Google Play Store:
- Click the link below to get redirected to the download page of FAU-G on the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Finally, press “OK” to complete the download and installing process.
How to download and install (APK + OBB) the FAU-G Mobile Global Version?
Steps to install FAU-G Mobile:
- Download APK files with different versions through this link.
- Before installing, go to your mobile settings and enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Now, Download and install the APK file but don’t open it.
- Copy the downloaded OBB file and paste it to Android>OBB (if there is no folder with this name then create a new one)