Chinese manufacturer Greenliant officially released the 93 QX series of microSD memory cards. This series of products belong to the ArmourDrive industrial memory card product line, offering three capacities of 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB.
Officials said that this series of memory cards are suitable for driving recorders, body cameras, data recorders, routers and switches, medical equipment, and industrial Internet of Things (IoT) equipment, with high-cost performance and strong reliability.
93 QX series microSD cards can work in a wide temperature range and meet the UHS-1 speed class. The continuous reading speed of the product is 100MB/s, and the continuous writing speed is 37MB/s.
The specification of Green Core 93 QX series products are as follows:
- Wide temperature: can work in the range of -25 degree c to +85 degree c
- Large capacity: 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB
- High performance: Support UHS I-104 ultra-high-speed mode
- Energy-saving: less than 400 mA in working mode; less than 1 mA in standby
- Model robustness: impact resistance (1500G) and vibration (20G), waterproof (IPX7grade)
- Reliability: MTBF greater than 2 million hours
- Support SMART: monitor the remaining life of the product
This series of memory cards will start to give samples at the end of March 2021, and mass production will begin in April. But the official has not yet declared the product rate information.