OPPO is sending the massive ColorOS 13.1 update for the Reno 7 5G devices. This is such a big move played by the phone maker to provide a new level of user experience. Alongside this, the latest build will add several enhancements to the respective handsets.
Let’s start with the version number. OPPO Reno 7 5G is receiving the magical ColorOS 13.1 upgrade with CPH2371_188.8.131.520 (EX01). On the flip side, the firmware holds a software package of 1.33GB. Do not forget to check the storage space before heading toward the download process.
The features mentioned in the ColorOS 13.1 changelog are essential and bring a lot to the end user. Specifically, the update installs a smart cross-device function and an auto-connect feature to improve the interconnectivity between devices.
Eventually, you can run and swap your tasks among several devices without breaking the flow. Next comes the health section which now features a TalkBack element, an all-new Zen Space app, and a minimalistic Simple mode.
Ahead, you will also find tweaks related to the personalization and gaming experience. In case you are concerned with battery performance and other optimizations, then don’t worry. These points are mainly focused in this new update. You can check the full details in the changelog given below.
COLOROS 13.1 UPDATE – CHANGELOG
- New ColorOS smart cross-device connections for easier connection and better interoperability.
- The new auto-connect feature enables automatic connection between phones, tablets, and PCs placed in close proximity.
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the home screen.
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
For starters, the company has just begun pushing the major Android 13-based firmware among consumers in batches. Thus, it could take some time to reach the eligible units. Although, you can keep an eye on the Settings menu to download the build manually on your handy gadget.