It’s an amazing day for OnePlus 10R smartphone users as they are now getting the dynamic OxygenOS 13.1 update. The latest firmware has unlocked a bunch of new features that significantly aim to enhance the overall user experience.
OxygenOS 13.1 is the newest addition to the OxygenOS universe and every OnePlus smartphone owner is waiting to download this major upgrade. The iconic version brings a variety of features to the doorsteps such as the new Championship mode that amplifies gaming performance.
Also, the all-new Zen Space app delivers a soothing and relaxed surrounding to consumers. It helps in maintaining a perfect balance between your work and life chaos. That’s not it. Perhaps, you will also find some hidden tweaks after installing the new build.
Moving on, OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 13.1 in two variants including the standard OnePlus 10R and the Endurance Edition. Users holding any of the mentioned handsets are eligible to enjoy some interesting and useful perks.
According to the details, OnePlus 10R is getting the new firmware with the CPH2423_126.96.36.1990 (EX01) version. Whereas, OnePlus 10R Endurance Edition users can identify the update with the CPH2411_188.8.131.520 (EX01) build number.
In case you are puzzled by the term “EX01”, the company has recently transitioned to a new format for the OTA version for the latest upgrade. This is a part of the optimization process to ensure a better experience among consumers.
Concerned with the changelog, the iteration offers features for the Health section with a new TalkBack feature, Zen Space, improved Simple mode, and optimizations. On the flip side, the Gaming department now includes a new Championship mode and an enriched music playback control. To know the abilities of these functions, check the changelog below.
OXYGENOS 13.1 CHANGELOG
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help to focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the home screen.
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback to control Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
Notably, the update doesn’t read the seamless interconnection feature for the moment. Although, we may find the element in the coming versions. Till then, you should grab the update as soon as it appears on your phone’s screen.
Currently, the firmware is hovering in India in batches. Hence, the process could be time taking. Yet you can drive to Settings > System Updates > Software Updates to install the firmware manually.