Samsung Experience Home starts fresh with a new face and name: One UI Home. It comes with a simple screen layout, neatly arranged icons, as well as Home and Apps screens that perfectly fit Galaxy devices.
Join Tip3X Telegram Channel
Download the latest version of the better-looking One UI Home, for your Samsung Galaxy device running Android OS-based One UI 4.1 or One UI 3.1, in order to blend familiarity with newness through the links given below.
Download Samsung One UI Home App:
Latest Samsung Home Launcher — One UI Home 14.0.00.133
Samsung One UI Home Features
- Use Full screen gestures on the Home screen.
- You can hide the Navigation buttons at the bottom of the Home screen, and quickly switch between apps using gestures. Now, enjoy an even bigger Home screen.
- Lock the Home screen layout after rearranging app icons.
- This can prevent pages from being added and app icons from being repositioned or removed by accident. To lock the Home screen layout, go to Home screen settings, then turn on Lock Home screen layout.
- Touch and hold an app icon or widget.
- You can quickly access the App info or Widget settings screen without going through multiple menus.
- We recommend users installing/updating apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com