Samsung is continuously working on creating innovations. And its screen time option is no less than a health alert for its users. This feature keeps the user aware of the amount of time they spend on their smartphone and which application is taking up their time.
This feature provides complete usage statics to the smartphone user. Checking screen time is very useful for our health. As excessive screen time can increase the risk of diseases like obesity and sleep problems.
The procedure to check screen time on Samsung is similar for all Android smartphones. Here’s how to check screen time:
- Go to the settings menu
- Click on Digital well-being and parental controls
- Tap on Digital Wellbeing
- Select screen time
- Here you will see the cumulative screen time for the last few hours, days, and weeks.
You can also activate a widget, that will display the statistics on your home screen, which will be updated on a regular basis. You need to follow these basic steps.
- Long press on the Home screen of your smartphone
- Select the widget
- You will find a widget called screen time
- Choose any of the designs and add the widget to your home screen.
After watching the screen time, users can try to reduce their usage and overall screen time.