TD Tech has recently listed a Huawei P50 Copy phone on China Telecom’s product information page. The phone is listed with model number AVA-PA00. Interestingly, the phone is powered by a Qualcomm chipset and Android 11 instead of HarmonyOS.
Talking about its specs, the TD Tech Huawei P50 copy measures 156.5×73.8×7.92mm weighs 181 grams, uses a 6.5-inch display with 2700 x 1224 pixel resolution, and is equipped with Qualcomm SM8350 (Snapdragon 888 5G).
The phone packs a built-in 4100mAh battery and supports USB 3.1. The body of this device is made of aluminum alloy, the back cover is made of aluminum-silicon glass, and the software side reveals the Android 11 operating system.
Moreover, the phone’s rear camera setup consists of a triple camera system including a 50MP main camera, 13 MP, and 12MP camera. There is a 13MP front-facing camera for taking high-quality selfies. This excellent Huawei P50 copy has color options of White, Obsidian Black, Cocoa Gold, and more.
Furthermore, TD Tech Huawei P50 copy has a high price at China Telecom online store as the following:
- 8+128GB version 4988 yuan
- 8+256GB version 5488 yuan
- 8G+128G new generation police security terminal 6788 yuan
- 8G+128G (TD Tech dual security system) 6788 yuan
- 8G+128G (TDQ Security Administration) 5988 yuan
- 8G+256G new generation police security terminal 7288 yuan
- 8G+256G (TD Tech dual security system) 7288 yuan
- 8G+256G (TDQ Security Administration) 6488 yuan
A well-known Weibo tipster revealed that the TD Tech P50 copy uses the HarmonyOS user interface + Android 11 operating system in the bottom layer.