All Android devices have a launcher, One UI Home is the launcher version for Samsung Galaxy series smartphones. This launcher allows you to open apps and adjust the components of your home screen, such as widgets and themes.
Recently, Samsung has pushed out a new update for the Samsung One UI Home.
Download latest update of Samsung One UI Home:
One UI 4.1 — One UI Home 13.1.05.5
One UI 3.1 — One UI Home 12.1.07.69
Samsung One UI Home Features:
- Use Full-screen gestures on the Home screen.
- You can hide the Navigation buttons at the bottom of the Home screen and quickly switch between apps using gestures.
- Lock the Home screen layout after rearranging app icons.
- This can prevent pages from being added and app icons from being repositioned or removed by accident.
- To lock the Home screen layout, go to Home screen settings, then turn on Lock Home screen layout.
- Touch and hold an app icon or widget.
- You can quickly access the App info or Widget settings screen without going through multiple menus.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com