OnePlus’s Quick Launch permit users to open and start the app by tapping and holding down on the fingerprint recognition area after the screen of the smartphone is opened through the fingerprint unlocking.
Whereas, Quick Launch settings on OnePlus smartphones are not enabled by default. Users have to set it up. Although, the setup process is very simple and quick. Have a look at the steps.
Here’s how to do it:
- Head towards the settings menu of your smartphone
- Scroll down to special features
- Click on Quick Launch
- Push the slider toward the right to enable a quick launch panel
- You can also customize the current menu by adding apps and functions to it.
- Hit done at the upper right corner after adding the apps and functions.