As announced by the Chinese phone maker – Oppo, its new headphone feature upgrade will support non-Oppo phones including Android and Huawei devices to support the smartphone connection pop-ups. This feature will automatically trigger once your Oppo headset is connected to the corresponding device.
The new Oppo headphone feature for Android and Huawei devices will enable animation and sound effects while a connection is about to established or completed establishment.
Adding to this, there are various animations that could trigger during the process such as Van Gogh’s famous picture of Starry Night, Sunflower, and Rose. Oppo is also working on bringing new sound capability for its upcoming headsets.Previously, Oppo asked consumers which features they want to see in the upcoming feature upgrade for such devices while including the following options.
- Support subway station reporting, real-time understanding of subway conditions
- Headphones support LDAC high-definition sound quality, QQ music, and Netease cloud music lossless listening.
- There is a sleep mode, and the sound can also be noise-canceled.
- Sound level detection, control your maximum sound volume.
- Non-OPPO mobile phones can also support the pop-up window of the OPPO headset and connect quickly.
- The headset supports the walkie-talkie feature, and two pairs of headsets talk to each other.
- The headset can support the recording to text feature.
Adding Android and Huawei:
Different smart device makers add support for such functionalities to make their devices compatible with third-party smartphones. That’s how the smart device could run the same user experience in no native smartphones.