Huawei is sending May 2022 update for the Watch Fit smartwatch that comes with new optimizations for core features such as icons and interface. The update comes with firmware version 22.214.171.124 upgrading from 126.96.36.199. On the other hand, the second model of Watch Fit is getting firmware version 188.8.131.52 upgrading from 184.108.40.206.
Moreover, Huawei continuously improves its smart wearable devices with new firmware updates and the recent one adds important optimizations for the Watch Fit.
Talking specifically regarding the changelog, Huawei Watch Fit May 2022 update brings you new optimizations for the display effect of some user interfaces and icons. On the other hand, this update optimizes the operation prompts in some scenarios.
For your information, this update is rolling out in batches and is currently, available for the Chinese models but the company could expand it soon for all of the Huawei consumers across the board.
- Keep the power of the device to more than 20% before upgrading.
- Please ensure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process. If the upgrade fails, please try again.
- Do not operate the device during the upgrade process.
- During the upgrade process, please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete to ensure that the device is upgraded.
- Update the “Huawei Health” application to the latest version through the AppGallery before checking or upgrading to the latest version.
How to update:
To your Huawei Watch Fit, open the Huawei Health app, select Watch Fit, then tap on the firmware update section and follow the on-screen instruction to download and install the latest Huawei Watch Fit software update. To be mentioned the installation procedure may take a few minutes so make sure the Bluetooth connection doesn’t get interrupted.