Vivo iManager is a web-based Configuration Manager for Unix-based servers. It comes with Open Novell Enterprise Server software and it can be downloaded to different Operating Systems (Linux, Windows). It can be used to monitor and configure software and hardware in servers, over the network.
Recently, Vivo has pushed out a new update for Vivo iManager.
Download latest update of Vivo iManager:
- Vivo iManager: V126.96.36.199
Vivo iManager Features:
- Used to monitor and configure software and hardware in servers.
- Manage all the apps which are installed on phone.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com