In this article, we will tell you how to view Health data collected by your iPhone.
The Health app helps you to gather your health data from your iPhone, Apple Watch, and apps that you already use, so you can monitor your health progress.
The Health app automatically counts your steps, walking, and running distances from your iPhone, but if you have an Apple Watch, then it will automatically track your activity data. You can also enter information into a Health category or get data from any of your favorite apps or devices that are compatible with Health.
Your iPhone automatically captures, analyzes, and saves valuable health data, including the following:
- Steps, flights of stairs, and other walking data: Built-in sensors on your iPhone capture the number of steps you take, the number of flights of stairs you climb, your walking speed, and more. Which you can browse highlights, trends, and details about this data in the Activity category in Health.
How to view Health Data collected by your iPhone:
You can review the data collected by your iPhone in Health app summary.
- Mobility data: iPhone captures important mobility metrics such as walking asymmetry, double support time, and more. Over time, as you walk with iPhone in your pocket or wear it near your waist, these metrics are used to calculate and record your walking steadiness. You can browse this data in the Mobility category. You can also receive a notification and share your notification with others if your steadiness becomes low enough to put you at increased risk of falling in the next 12 months.
- Headphone audio levels: Audio levels from connected AirPods, EarPods, or other compatible headphones are automatically collected in Health. You can review this data in the Hearing category to help you understand your headphone’s listening habits.
- Sleep history: If you set up a sleep schedule in Health, iPhone automatically captures the periods you’re lying in bed to sleep. You can review this data in the Sleep category to help you meet your sleep goals.
- Health records from your healthcare providers: You can set up secure and automatic downloads of health records about your allergies, conditions, medications, and more from supported health organizations (not available in all countries or regions). You can browse these records in Health.
for more tips and tricks join us on Telegram