With the arrival of instant messaging applications such as WhatsApp or social networks, our communication methods have taken a step forward in the future, which is why more and more users use these applications to send messages to their friends, family, acquaintances, etc.
The way to configure this service varies depending on the brand and model of the bracelet that we have, so below we show you all the steps you must follow to know how to activate and view WhatsApp in Oppo Band.
- The first thing you should do is synchronize the watch with the phone.
- The next thing you should do is enter the app used to synchronize the phone. Now you must click on “Manage” and “more”.
- Now click on “Synchronize phone notifications”.
- You must activate the tabs “synchronize phone notifications”, “when you do not have the device” and “when the phone is unlocked.
- Now you must activate the WhatsApp tab.
- Now when you receive a message, you will see that the message appears on the screen of the band.
- To see the notifications, you have to swipe up once and tap on messages.
- You will see the different messages received appear.
- To delete these messages, you have to click on the trash can icon.