Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro have many fitness-related functions and can become a fitness trainer to keep you healthy.
Speaking of health-related functions, Huawei Watch 3 is a powerful wearable device with a complete health monitoring system. These smartwatches have multiple sensors to track your health, including heart rate, sleep, SpO2, and body temperature.
It uses a high-precision temperature sensor to measure skin temperature to achieve high accuracy. This feature is useful when exercising or feeling feverish. Checking your body temperature from time to time can remind you of serious things.
However, it may not be accurate because it is not a medical device. Body temperature measurement is mainly used to monitor the changes in the skin temperature of the wrists of healthy people over the age of 18 and after exercise.
- Open Health app > Go to Skin temperature > Measure.
- Open Health app > tap on Devices > then device name
- Go to Health monitoring > enable Continuous skin temperature measurement.
- In the watch’s app list, tap on Skin temperature to view the measurement curve.
- While measuring temperature, make sure that the watch is tightly fit onto your wrist for more than 10 minutes.
- Stay in a relaxed environment at room temperature.
- Ensure that your wrist is clean and there is no water stain or alcohol on it.
- If measuring after exercise, then wait for 30 mins, take a shower, and switch between indoor and outdoor environments.