Moreover, Gmail is Google’s free email service that does much more than send and receive email. If you have more than one Gmail account, here’s how to access more than one Gmail account.
Add Gmail Accounts to an Android Smartphone
- Tap the Gmail icon on the phone’s home screen or find it in the application list.
- In the upper-left corner of Gmail, tap the menu button to display additional options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu, then tap Settings.
- On the Settings page, tap Add account.
- On the Set up email page, choose Google.
The phone takes a few seconds to load, and depending on its security, prompts you for a password. That’s because you’re adding a second Google account to the phone by adding this email address.
When it’s done, the Gmail sign-in screen appears. Either enter the existing email or select Create an account at the bottom of the page. If you enter an existing email, press Next to continue.