When deleting the Google account from the Galaxy A52, we disabled the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 11, One UI Core 3.1, which is a protection that associates the Samsung Galaxy A52 with the Google account in order to prevent damage.
- To delete the Google account go to the settings of your Samsung, it is the icon of the gear wheel, the settings icon should be on the home screen or in the phone menu, you can access the main menu by dragging your finger from the bottom to the top of the screen.
- We go down through the Galaxy A52 settings and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”, click to access this section.
- Once inside “Accounts and backup” click on “Accounts” to continue unlinking the Google account on the Samsung Galaxy A52.
- All accounts linked to this Samsung Galaxy A52 will appear, including in addition to Google accounts the rest of social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Click on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- The data linked from this Google account (or the one you have selected) to the Samsung Galaxy A52 will appear.
- Press “Remove account” to continue.
- A confirmation message will appear to avoid removing an account from the Samsung Galaxy A52 by mistake, click on “Remove account” again to confirm. All data on this account will be deleted from the device.