For example, you can set up MailTips to trigger an alert when you hit the Reply All button. It’s always best to take a couple of minutes and reread your email before sending it to a large recipient list, especially if it contains sensitive information.
How Do You Set Up MailTips?
- MailTips are enabled by default on Outlook.
- If you want to disable the option or tweak your settings, launch Outlook, go to File, select Options, and then click on Mail.
- Go to MailTips, and click on MailTips options.
- Select your account, and choose what actions you want to trigger MailTips alerts.
- If you want to disable MailTips, tick the Never display MailTips checkbox.