This process will remove all customized TV settings, including tuned channels, recordings, custom input names, installed applications, stored Wi-Fi passwords, etc.
How to Reset a Samsung Smart TV
- Power on your TV.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Support, then Enter.
- Choose Self Diagnosis, then Enter.
- Select Reset, then Enter.
- Enter your Security PIN. The default PIN is 0000.
- The factory reset screen will show a warning message. Tap Yes to confirm factory reset.
- During the process, the TV may turn off and on and will display the Setup screen.