Huawei recently launched the latest Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro, which is equipped with a series of new advanced features and a series of health-related functions, useful for those who take health as their top priority. These smartwatches also support eSIM functionality.
This is the basic function of any smartwatch that supports eSIM calls. It is a digital SIM card that allows users to activate mobile phone lines and services without the need for a physical SIM card. Therefore, in the case of a physical SIM card, it can save space on the watch as needed.
This feature on the Watch is a useful feature because you can answer any call you want, call anyone you want, and get other call details directly on the Watch. For some users who use this function for the first time, setting up the eSIM function may be complicated.
This feature can make your daily work easier, you don’t need to disturb your smartphone every time. You can enable eSIM on your smartwatch in a few simple steps we mentioned below:
How to activate eSIM:
- Connect the watch to your smartphone using the Health app
- On the app, go to Devices > tap on your device name
- Go to eSIM management > ACTIVATE NOW > Select SIM card > CONTINUE
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to activate online or by scanning the QR code of the carrier.
- Enter the verification code and then the eSIM will be automatically activated after the account info is configured.