Apple declared that it will release a US$200 million forestry investment project fund to help decrease carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

As reported, the fund’s goal is to help reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 1 million tons per year. Lisa Jackson, Apple’s vice president, stated in a statement that creating a fund that truly generates financial returns.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL

And it can measure carbon impact, our goal is to promote broader changes in the future – to encourage global carbon reduction investments.

We hope that others will share our goals and promote their resources to support and protect critical ecosystems.

Apple previously declared that it will achieve carbon neutrality in 2030. Apple added that it will decrease 75% of its supply chain and product carbon emissions by 2030, and the fund will solve the remaining 25% of carbon emissions.

(Via)

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here