Samsung, with its edge screen, also accesses and sets up an app pairing that allows users to open two apps at once. This is useful if you feel like using both apps regularly.
Likewise, accidentally calling or texting someone while your phone is in your pocket or bag can be embarrassing. No more hassle as your phone already has a feature that prevents pocket dialing.
Check out what you can do to keep your screen inactive and keep it safe from any accidental screen touches.
Before you try out the below tips as to your solutions, be sure to check if your device’s software and related apps are updated with the latest version.
- Go to Settings > Software update.
- Tap on Download and install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
HOW TO TURN ON ACCIDENTAL TOUCH PROTECTION
- Go to Settings > tap Display.
- Tap the switch next to Accidental touch protection to turn the feature on.
HOW TO TURN OFF FINGERPRINT ALWAYS ON ON THE GALAXY Z FLIP
On Galaxy Z Flip, there is a way to avoid accidental fingerprint touches by turning off the ‘Fingerprint always on’ setting.
- Navigate to and open Settings.
- Search for and select Fingerprint always on.
- If you already have a fingerprint saved, disable this feature by tapping the switch next to Fingerprint always on.