League of Legends has released an 11.6 update with minor nudges to maintain a balanced game state, also the update comes with several targeting nerfs or buffs on a specific position, so some of the changes will be skewed towards that.
Earlier, a well-known tipster Mark Yetter revealed the information about the upcoming update of League of Legends 11.7 patch notes. There are several targeting nerfs or buffs on a specific position, so some of the changes will be skewed towards that.
However, the developer of League of Legends not yet released the 11.7 update, the tipster @Sirhaian revealed about the next 11.8 patches. There will VFX’x poro with cleaned up and modernized, including their explosion, also a poros fed at least once that have constant hearts, and some of the changes will be skewed towards that.
Yes, you can now actually throw a poro-snax to the closest poro! All the VFXs about poro feeding have been cleaned up and modernized, including their explosion! We’ve also added some cute SFXs! Also new, poros fed at least once will have constant hearts following them.
Here’s a complete list of the changes in League of Legends ARAM with massive VFX 11.8 Patch:
- Respawn Effect
- New missile that should match the hitbox a bit better
- New target hit
- New end of missile miss
- New target tag
- New recast
- New tagged activation
- New arrival hit
- New porosnax icon
- New porosnax missile going from you to the closest poro in an arc, with new and cute SFXI
- Poros now stop and open wide when they see a porosnax coming their way, with hearts on their eyes
- New cute little chomp VFX and SFX when poros receive their porosnax
- New “happy circles’ hearts VFXs while poros are happy and fed, with hearts on their eyes while circling around
- Added hearts VFXs that follow a poro forever once it is fed at least once
- New, more ceremonial poro explosion effect once they have been fed ten times and explode in several other poros
- New Relic VFX (the floating cross)
- New pick-up VFX (for the one picking it up)
- New healed VFX (for everyone healed in the area)
- New Respawn effect
- Cleaned up Turret glows and added some subtle falling cold smoke
Coming in 11.8 (PBE tomorrow), the Howling Abyss (ARAM) is getting a little bit of VFX love! We've cleaned up some of the older VFXs: Poro-Snaxes are cuter, and Snowball should be a bit more easy to read.
More info in this thread~ 👇❄️ pic.twitter.com/1MQOf2i3e5
— ✂️ Little Sirhaian Doll 🧵 (@Sirhaian) March 29, 2021
The developer will add more rules to Guinsoo’s Rageblade and provides clarification for its synergy with Senna. They are also helping Muramana out of its identity crisis with Essence Reaver by giving it more of a niche. So sharpen your stingers, buzz onto the Rift, and make a beeline down mid.